1. Place of birth (city/state/country): San Bernardino, CA.
2. Three things you could, but would rather not, live without: Besides my kids, family 1. Bible, 2.soft bed and a well stocked frig
3. Oft used phrase or favorite quote: Ding Dang it!
4. Cartoon, fictional, or real life character you would most like hang out with and why: No one comes to mind, Iíve never had a real idol but I like Phil Vassar.
5. Most shockingly awful or worst tasting thing youíve ever eaten: Lamb Curry!
6. What did you want to grow up to be? A comedian or a Radio Talk Show Host, when I was younger, a princess.
7. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you sing? 6
8. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Always!
9. Do you have a favorite sound? If so, what is it? A long exasperated sign~
10. Favorite comfort food or guilty pleasure? POPCORN!!
11. Whatís the story behind a time when you got locked out? More often than not I left my car keys in my car and accidently locked with my big butt.
12. If you had to change your first and last name, what would you change them to? Iíve had so many names already, Iíll stick with Shelly.
13. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Heaven DOES exists and I hope GOD says well done!