Did he win the lottery? Did he find money buried in the backyard? Or is it all that extra cash he makes driving for Uber! It doesn’t matter where it came from, the fact is Jimmy Lane has stacks of CASH…and it could be yours! Listen to WCTY for your chance to win up to $1000 a day! But you will have to beat the buzzer…
You can win Jimmy Lane’s money! All the winning starts Thursday, March 30th, with Eastern Connecticut’s Country Station.97.7 WCTY!
Winning is EASY!
1. Tune all of your radios to 97.7 WCTY
2. Listen for Jimmy to tell you to call weekdays around 9-9:30 AM, 12-12:30 PM, and 3-3:30PM.
3. Win! Be caller # 10 at 860 886-1515 and you will have a chance to beat the buzzer to win up to $1000
Thanks for listening and Good Luck!
WCTY Win Jimmy Lane’s Money Contest Rules:
Contest Name: WCTY 2017 Win Jimmy Lane’s Money Promotion (the “Contest”) Station: 97.7 WCTY (the “Station”)
Station Address: 40 Cuprak Rd, Norwich, CT 06360 Telephone: 860.886.1515 Hall Communications, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively referred to herein as the “Company”), will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees to the specific rules, terms and conditions described below. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER AND PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE PARTICIPATING IN EACH MANNER OF ENTRY DESCRIBED BELOW. VOID WHERE
PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. SEE OFFICIAL GENERAL CONTEST RULES FOR OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
1. Description of Sweepstakes/Participation.
A. Dates of Sweepstakes: The WCTY 2017 Win Jimmy Lane’s Money Promotion will begin on or about Thursday, March 30th, 2017 and continue through Friday, May 5th, 2017.
B. How to Play: Every weekday beginning Thursday, March 30th, 2017 through Friday, May 5th, 2017, at approximately 9am – 9:30am, 12pm – 12:30pm and 3pm – 3:30pm, be the 10th caller on the station’s contest line at 860-886-1515. The On Air. Personality will play prerecorded ascending amounts of money for the contestant. If the contestant says “STOP” before the buzzer sounds, he or she will win a prize in the amount last read. If the buzzer sounds before the contestant says “STOP”, he or she will win a consolation prize of $25.
2. Description of Prize(s). The cash prize that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are: varied amounts of money from $25 to $1000 issued by check. Winners must be present to win. No substitution or duplicate prizes will be awarded. All prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed within thirty (30) days of the contest end date. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Winner’s checks will be available within 5 -10 business days after winning. Winners will be contacted by a station representative.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older as determined by the Company and reside in the Station’s Total Survey Area (TSA) as defined by Nielsen. The Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. The winner of a 97.7 WCTY-FM contest (and members of his/her household) is ineligible to win another WCTY-FM contest for 30 days after winning a WCTY-FM contest. After such 30 day period has expired, the winner (and members of his/her household) is eligible to win another WCTY-FM contest. Employees of the Company, sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the “immediate family” of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded.
4. Telephone and Delivery Disclaimer. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, faulty, mis-transcribed, misdirected, or misdialed telephone communications, acts beyond the Company’s control, or otherwise. Only calls to the designated telephone number will be eligible to win. For all Contests, the Company disclaims all liability, and is not responsible for, any delays, misbeliever, loss misplacement, or other failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including, without limitation: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes.
5. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company and sponsors exclusive permission to use their names, biographical data, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses for broadcast and promotional purposes during and after the contests, without any further obligation to the participant, and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
6. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, ALL PARTICIPANTS AND WINNERS AGREE THAT HALL COMMUNICATIONS, INC., WCTY-FM, THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS AND AFFLIATES, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, STOCKHOLDERS, INSURERS, EMPLOYEES AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES AND SPONSORS SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR DAMAGES, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN ANY CONTEST/SWEEPSTAKES
OR ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZES. IN CONSIDERATION OF PARTICIPATION IN A CONTEST/SWEEPSTAKES, AND FOR OTHER GOOD AND VALUABLE CONSIDERATION, THE RECEIPT AND SUFFICIENCY OF WHICH ARE HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGED, THE PARTICIPANT, ON PARTICIPANT’S BEHALF, AND ON BEHALF OF PARTICIPANT’S HEIRS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, ADMINISTRATORS AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, DOES HEREBY COVENANT NOT TO SUE, FULLY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE (i) WCTY-FM/Eastern Connecticut’s Country Station 97.7, (ii) Hall Radio Group AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE
DIRECT AND INDIRECT SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS AND RELATED ENTITIES, (iv) EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INSURERS, ATTORNEYS, SHAREHOLDERS AND REPRESENTATIVES, AND (v) EACH PREDECESSOR, SUCCESSOR, AND ASSIGN THEREOF, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ACTIONS, CHARGES, CLAIMS, LOSSES, COSTS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FESS AND EXPENSES) AND LIABILITIES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, IN CONNECTION WITH, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST/SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WCTY WIN JIMMY LANE’S MONEY CONTEST.
7. Compliance with Laws/Taxes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winners. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company during any 1 year period will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. The station reserves the right at any time to change the Sweepstakes rules without notification.
9. Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. Winners must present social security number at time of claiming prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time without notification. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes.
10. A copy of these rules are available by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to 97.7 WCTY, 40 Cuprak Road, Norwich, CT 06360 attn: Win Jimmy Lane’s Money Contest Rules. Rules are also posted at www.wcty.com.
11. All other WCTY Rules apply (listed at WCTY.com)
12. ALL WCTY-FM management decisions are final. Rules can be updated and changed by WCTY-FM management at any time and without notice.
WCTY CONTEST RULES:
Employees of WCTY /Hall Communications and other media outlets are not eligible to win contests and participating sponsors.
Winners (one per household) must wait 10 days to play again.
Winners of prizes valued at over $1,500 are not eligible for one year.
No one can win more than 6 times during a calendar year.
You must be 18 or over to play contests Some contests may have other age restrictions.
Prizes can be picked up during business hours between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday. And MUST be picked up within 14 days or the prize will be forfeited. WCTY is closed in observation of holidays.
Prizes must be picked up at 40 Cuprak Rd. in Norwich, CT
Some prizes can be mailed. We are not responsible for prizes lost in the mail.
WCTY reserves the right to substitute prizes for other prizes of equal or greater value.
Winners agree to allow WCTY to air their voice and use their photograph for promotional purposes.
WCTY and their sponsors are not responsible for injuries or death that result from any contest.
Winners are responsible for all taxes that may occur from the winning of a prize, if applicable.
Winners cannot claim to be any other person than who they are…in other words…you cannot win for another person!
Rules can be changed by WCTY/Hall Communications at any time and will be posted.
Good Luck…and keep listening and playing with WCTY!